Monday, February 21, 2011

Thats a first

Now I've always been relatively obsessed of staying fit and all that jazz. And I've always consider myself to have a good amount of boobs and bum. Well.....in this country I'd need to add a lot on both to catch the attention of the male animals. Both are way below average.....not gonna try to change, god no. I'll live with my small bum and boobs and when I return to Europe I'll be on the avarage line again.

I'll write a little later about the pretty awesome night we had yesterday. We were at a local party of one of the capoeira guys who had a birthday. There was some serious amount of ass-shaking and me and Frida got a privat teacher to teach us the right mover. Needless to say I looked like a 10 year old compared to all those hooche mamas with their tight inyminy hotpants and even smaller tops, hugging every single curve on their body....well if they were not on exposure.

Later on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment