Monday, February 7, 2011

One night in Rio

So we arrived yesterday, sunday the 6th of feb after that looooong flight. The guy who got the honor of staying in 24J next to us fab ladies was a british bloke; odd ball. He was a tiny man, his hair had started to thin, overbite so that his face reminded me of an animal that I wont name cause then people will say that I´m mean and we all now better. Now the looks don´t matter so much when flying...but the thing was that not only did he stink of sweat but his breath was as if something had died in his mouth...ugh.

When we arrived we went straight to the beach...both being the sunlovers we are. Though we forgot a crucial thing....sunblock. I went all cocky ¨Well....I dont really burn, I get slightly rouge¨. Should have kept my mouth shut cause at the end of the day my chest definatly did not resemble anything one would call brown...it was red!
Felt slightly silly at that point...but i guess there is a first for everything (ok, it´s not really a first....but after the first day it is).

Finding food that is not pastery with cheese is not so easy! But in the end we setteled for some fish and it was good and so was the caipirinha, but puha they´re strong and after one, tipsyness had entered the house.

The night....well the night was so cold. Didn´t really have to worry about mosquitos because they dont live in the friggin arctic....that´s how cold the room was. After have been wearing shorts and tops during the day i was fully clothed in the night almost shivering. You might think I´m exaggerating cause I tend to do that.....but this is the honest truth.....our room was cold, really cold.

Now we obviously need to compensate for the cold so off to the beach and this time we´re wearing sunscreen....factor Brazil!

2 comments:

  1. pictures please!! so one can get appropriately jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm! I want to see pictures of sunburned Inam - otherwise I'll think someone kidnapped my sandnegri and is bloggin in her name...

    ReplyDelete