Sunday, July 10, 2011

Four boobs on a beach.

I might not have mentioned that I'm in North Jotland, Lonstrup to be more precise, and that it's great with work, work-out, horseback riding and lets not forget a beach and some sun.

So today was my day off and I decided to pretend that I was back in Brazil on my way to Copacabana beach (basically I put my optimistic glasses on). So I strolled down to the beach in short shorts, tank top and bikini underneath...tan time. I lasted two hours and I did get some tan, the only thing was the wind that was waking up my goosebumps every now and then. Still, a beach is a beach and even though it was lacking handsome brazilian men in speedos I managed to get some color (got myself a bit of a tan line which I will keep on working), plus I have a great imagination so closing my eyes and voilá, there I was sipping caipirinha with a  gorgeous man next to me.

So I was lying there in my ugly bikini ( I really need a new one, in case someone wants to give me a present) letting my mind wonder and as I look down I see four boobs...not two, but four.  I have a freakishly huge ribcage that is sticking out. People have also pointed out when I'm lying down that my ribcage is blocking the view of the television (people being ex boyfriends and good friends). I don't know if it's some sort of abnormality but big it is and when I'm lying on my back my ribcage is bigger than my boobs (might say more about my boobs than my ribcage). One theory is that i'm the human form of a grayhound.....they have huge ribcage or I have a big heart that needs a big ribcage for protection, I can't decide which one it is since both are very much possible; fast runner, ridiculously kind...basic.

So in my own boredom on the beach I took a picture of my ribcage. It's big and deep....you might even say that it looks a little bit like a ribcage of an alien, like ET or from one of those alien movies. Of course they dont have this tan that I have but we have the protruding ribcage in common.

So...third theory: Could I be an alien...............



Oh...and it's not because I have big bones. I was told that once and my eyebrow twitched for a week after. Big boned..christ!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same thing, except instead of pointing downward mine point outward.. it makes me super self concious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I was concerned with the very same thing myself when I came upon your photo. My ribs also stick out horribly and it makes me quite self conscious on the beach as well (especially the fact my right one sticks out more than on the left) I can sort of also see the same concave torso in there as well. The closest explanation I have personally found is a deformity called Pectus excavatum or "funnel chest". It's said to be more of a genetic thing and I think that is true for my case. Do any other family members of yours have anything like this?

    ReplyDelete