Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stumbling upon gems

I love it when I'm introduced to a musician that I instantly fall for. Sometimes it's friends that play it while cooking nice meal (or whatever), other times it's in the supermarket or even in an annoying advertise that one can discover some good music.

And I truly enjoy sharing my favorites with people, but mostly if they also like it. It's kinda crap when you get a dirty side eye after playing the favorite song of the month and a "Yea, ok great, can you turn this suffering cat down".
Carla Bruni

My lates obsession which is basically on repeat, at home, on my bike, during troubled times, during funny times was introduced to me by my very favorite Miss Frida aka Alegria aka Frits Gruntel.  It's the ultimate feel good music (now, my french really is bad but the sound of this music makes my toes tingle).  It is none other than the wife of the french president;  Carla Bruni.  Not only does she have a silk soft voice and her songs are so feel good that I swear to god,  the grumpiest party pooper starts farting butterflies. She's also gorgeous, so in case you don't like her music you most likely will like her looks.  And if you like neither thenjust close this window and get back to what you were doing.

And to end my praising I will have to share one of her gems and I think this one totally fits me.....well most of the times:
Can you feel your toes tingle already?




No comments:

Post a Comment