Saturday, June 18, 2011

Must love dogs

and cats and horses and cows and and and.

I love dogs, dogs love me it's a love relationship that works. I just got a new work where I am taking care of some dogs...and it's great. After one day I got all the love one needs for a day. You pet them they love you, you feed them they adoooore you. A dog will never betray you or be mean to you, in fact they'll come and comfort you when the sads hits in.

I've had dogs around since I was a kid. My very best friend was a golden-retriever-labrador mix, Mökkur Gentle giant: black and curly.  I would cuddle that dog for hours, lie with it on the floor and scratch it. And when I had problems or had the sads I would dig my face into the fur and cry a little bit and Mökkur would stay there until it was over. Best friends. I'm pretty sure that it was an extra kind dog...one reason is probably the fact that my grandmother was the one who had it and she was the best person ever lived!!

In addition to the gentle giant, there has been a small silky terrier with huge temper;Lufsa, beautiful red, slightly neurotic Irish setter; Óskar and then the mother and daughter that are still going strong despite old age and epilepsy; Kría and Aþena. It has happened on numerous of cases that I have leaned on them...And it's easier to get comfort from dogs for some reason, no talking is required.

During my studies the last years I have missed having a dog, or a cat. I have been forced to lean more on people... and I dont know if I find it helpful.

What I'm trying to say is that dogs are great. They love you to the end of the world and they will still love you if you step on their tail. They will forgive your mistakes and they're always happy to see you and enjoy nothing more than spending time together.

guys??

No comments:

Post a Comment